At last we got the download links to jailbreak iOS 7.0.4 / 7.0.3 or 7.0 for all devices that can run these operating systems. Unexpectedly evad3rs team has released the most anticipated version of iOS 7 jailbreak and given it the version number of evasi0n 7 whic his now available to download from evasi0n.com website. Although the tool to jailbreak iOS 7.0.4 is very easy to install but still evasi0n official website has given some precautions and some bug fixes as well as there are reports coming after the release of the latest version of evasi0n 7 download for jailbreaking iOS 7.0.4, 7.0.3 on all devices.
iOS 7.1 Release Expected Soon
Important Note: Dear visitors and jailbreakers if you are still on older versions then iOS 7 we advise you to upgrade to iOS 7.0.4 and jailbreak 7.0.4 using latest release of evasi0n 1.0.2 which has now fixed the bugs especially for jailbreaking iPad, Apple logo boot loop and WiFi problems etc. Apple has already released the iOS 7.1 beta for developers and next release will be the 7.1 with fixes to the current iOS 7 jailbreak that means people will not be able to jailbreak 7.1 using evasi0n current version and we don’t know how many months again it will take in order to achieve the exploits since the major exploit is already used by iH8Sn0w in p0sixspwn untethered 6.1.3 – 6.1.5 jailbreak. Once Apple releases the iOS 7.1 you will not be able to upgrade to 7.0.4 after Apple will stop signing this iOS, means you will have no choice either to enjoy your older iOS with jailbreak or upgrade to 7.1 without jailbreak. So it is best time to upgrade to 7.0.4 and jailbreak it simply by using the download link given below.
Untethered 6.1.3 5.1.4 & 6.1.5 Jailbreak Released
As promised few days before by iH8sn0w, winocm, and SquiffyPwn they have released the new tool to jailbreak 6.1.3, 6.1.4 and 6.1.5 untethered which is called p0sixspwn, which is an untethered jailbreak for all A5+ devices running iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4, and 6.1.5. The software is similar to evasi0n 7 tool and currently available for Mac users and shall be released soon for Windows users. Download p0sixspwn jailbreak tool, p0sixspwn untethered jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3 has been updated with fixes for LTE and iMessage issues and support for the Apple TV 2.
The tool for jailbreaking 6.1.3 to 6.1.5 for windows is also released and now Windows users can also jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 using p0sixspwn
p0sixspwn untether was updated to 1.3-2 in Cydia (Fixes LTE/iMessage bugs). Go to changes and tap Refresh to grab it.
It also adds AppleTV2 support for the lovely @nitoTV
If you are having iOS 7 on your device you need to follow below procedure for jailbreaking 7.0.4, 7.0.3, 7.0.2 and iOS 7 jail break etc.
Evasi0n 7 Download to jailbreak ios 7.0.4
Below are few precautions mentioned on evasi0n website:
If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
If you get an error on OS X 10.8 saying that evasi0n can’t be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose ‘Open.’ On the ensuing dialogue box, choose ‘Open’ as well.
Warning! Over The Air updates of iOS 7 are known to create an issue and make the jailbreak fail. Some devices are then stuck on the Apple Boot Logo. Until we fix that, please restore your device to 7.0.4. with iTunes first.
Warning! Many Cydia tweaks are not yet compatible with iOS 7. Please always backup your phone before installing new tweaks from Cydia as your iPhone could be stuck in the boot process. The situation will improve as developers will update their software.
How To Jailbreak iOS 7.0.4, 7, 7.0.2 / 7.0.3 Using Evasi0n Untethered Tool
This tutorial is compatible with all devices including iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad / iPad mini, and iPod Touch.
- First backup your iDevice and if you have upgraded via OTA option you may need to install the iOS 7.0.4 again using the iTunes.
- Now you can download Evasi0n version 7 for Mac or Windows from official evasi0n 7 download website.
- After download is complete run the Evasi0n 7 and connect your iOS device, start the jailbreak process by clicking Jailbreak and wait around five mins for your device to reboot and the program to prompt you to unlock your phone and click the newly installed jailbreak icon.
- Click the new Evasi0n 7 icon once you see on your springboard, just click once and reboot.
- After your device reboots again it will prompt you to unlock your device, do so as it is required.
- After the final reboot click on the Cydia icon let it load and respring and your jailbreak is complete.
Good news the evasi0n 7 jailbreak is untethered therefore once installed jailbreak users can use their idevice normally because this is jailbreak does not require any rebooting stuff.
There are currently not much apps available for jailbroken devices and developers are working to provide more as soon as possible
Evasi0n jailbreak ios 7.0.4 jailbreaking errors
- There has been many reports about many evasion errors which people are facing after jailbreaking the iOS 7 from which the problem of Apple logo appearing after rebooting of device during ios 7 jailbreak process. This is because most users had updated their devices via OTA and to avoid this evasi0n7 error they must download 7.0.4 or use iTunes to restore their device.
- The second evasion 7 error most of people facing now a days is the delay in loading of Cydia which is purely related to the more traffic to Cydia servers which is common in the initial days of every jailbreak release.
- The third problem is related to the delay in time for Jailbreaking an iOS 7 via evasi0n7 which sometimes prolongs more than 5 minutes, which should not be like this therefore if your iPhone or ipad is stuck during the 7.0.4 jailbreak process you should unplug your iPhone from your Computer and reboot again. Do the jailbreak again using Evasi0n ios 7 software and if device stucks or hangs force restart your iPhone by Pressing the Power button and home button to force restart your iPhone.
How To Fix Apple Logo After evasi0n Jailbreak iOS 7.0.4
It means your device now needs a clean restore which will wipe all data and bring a fresh device for you, you have to download iOS 7.0.4 ipsw file and save on your hard disk.
Now open iTunes and connect your device to your computer, select your device in iTunes.
Press and hold shift (option in Mac) and click Restore button, iTunes will ask for ipsw file browse and select the file of 7.0.4 and click open. iTunes will restore your idevice. Now set it up as a new device and redo a evasi0n 7 jailbreak. This will
iOS 7 Jailbreak Update [24-December-2013]:
Cydia For Evasi0n7 Jailbreak iOS 7.0.4 Is Redesigned
After the release of evasi0n 7 jailbreak for all idevices and lot of controversy about the Chinese app store for jailbreak apps which is by default installed with evasi0n 7 jailbreak, now Cydia has been updated by Saurik with major redesign and improved compatibility for iOS 7. The update can be done via a new Cydia Installer package available via Changes tab in Cydia.
Saurik explains the release
Due to evasi0n 7 having been released with an unofficial build of “Cydia”, I had to upgrade Cydia via a package. This more complex, as packages I release in my repository have to work for all users, not just those on the latest firmware. I have managed to get Cydia 1.1.9 working on iOS 2-7.
Please understand that there are still some things about this build that are “not quite right” (including the dropbar, which I want to have work like the iTunes Store’s song preview bar, but right now is simply broken). I needed to get this out so I could move to Substrate, and thereby kind of hacked that together.
A special thank you goes out to Surenix (new tab bar icons), Kyle Matthews (new UI images), Ryan Petrich (general UIKit help) and Optimo (late night testing).
Untethered iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4 & 6.1.5 Tool Released
If you are having a tethered jailbreak on iPhone 3gs or 4 now you can covert your existing JB to untethered by applying a simple tool package which is available through Cydia which is called p0sixpwn similar to rocky recoon which was released for iOS 5.1.1.
- Go to Cydia and add the following source in sources => Edit => Add Source and add Repo.ih8snow.com
- Now you can find “p0sixpwn” in the packages and install it.
- It will ask reboot your iphone enjoy the fully functional untethered Jailbreak on your iPhone.
Evasi0n version 1.0.1 is Available
Pod2g has announced the news on twitter:
We have heard the community. Evasi0n 1.0.1 is available on http://evasi0n.com. TaiG has been removed from the package. Merry Christmas!
For people who were facing the problem of getting stuck on boot logo with iPad 2 models we believe the fix will be released soon:
We still have to work on the compatibility issue with the iPad 2, but we have been busy celebrating with our family… Tomorrow probably!
Evasi0n 7 1.0.2 is Released for iPad 2 Jailbreak Boot loop Fix
News for the iPad 2 wifi on 7.0.4: we looked at it with @planetbeing. We know what is the issue now, we’re working on a clean fix.
1.0.2 (beta) is up on http://evasi0n.com . Fixes iPad 2 wifi boot loop.
Update: The latest version of evasi0n 7 download to jailbreak ios 7.0.4 is now 1.0.4 which fixes all existing ios 7 jailbreak errors which included WiFi problem and Apple logo boot loop on ipad Mini.